There are lots of businesses in and around Rugby that require cherry pickers. You may need a cherry picker once or twice a year or for much longer. Either way, at Thermaright we have cherry picker hire solutions that suit everyone. We provide our customers with customised rental packages that are tailored to their needs.
Why Hire One of Our Cherry Pickers?
You may need to hire a cherry picker for a number of reasons. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Thermaright for your cherry picker hire needs in and around Rugby:
- Cost Effective: Time is money. Hiring a cherry picker can help to speed up the task at hand. Some jobs are just far too big for stools and ladders. So, when the job is big, it needs a big solution.
- Maximised Safety: While cost efficiency is a crucial part of every business, safety always comes first. Each one of our cherry pickers is fitted with the latest safety features to help minimise the risk that comes with working in high places.
- Adaptability: Things like uneven flooring can make using ladders almost impossible and dangerous. Well, all of our cherry picker models are highly adaptable and can be used on uneven surfaces, muddy terrain, and more.
- Flexibility: Things can change with little to no warning. Should you need to keep one of our cherry pickers for longer than initially intended, then we can work to accommodate any and all changes that may be needed.
Our Fleet of Cherry Pickers
We own and maintain an extensive fleet of cherry pickers. From big to small, at Thermaright, we have them all. Our cherry picker lines include the following:
- Articulated Narrow Electric Boom Lift
- Telescopic Diesel Boom Lift
- Trailer Mounted Boom Lift
- Boom Truck
Call Us Today For Your Cherry Picker Hire Needs
From long-term rental options to short-term cover options while your cherry picker is out of action, we offer cherry picker hire solutions that suit everyone. If you want to find out more about what we offer then don’t hesitate to get in touch. Alternatively, if you need to hire one of our cherry pickers, phone today, and let’s get things moving. Call us on 0800 368 8464 and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
Emergency Equipment Failure – we can deliver a bespoke temporary package and connect it quickly to keep your business operating, whilst your existing kit is being repaired and fully tested.
Supplementing Existing Equipment – we can add cooling and heating capacity to your existing system and help optimise production, reduce bottlenecks, N+1 provision or help maintain additional seasonal demand.
Seasonal Demand – with our ever changing climate globally it can be hard to anticipate exactly what you need at a given time. Our flexible temperature control packages are able to support your business 24/7/365
Planned Shutdowns & Outages – a pre-planned approach to delivery of suitable equipment can be managed to help mirror your needs during site maintenance.
New Projects. New Lines – a bespoke package can be delivered to fully meet the needs of your planned R&D, NPD testing and localised process requirements.
No Capital Budget – pay for a short-term hire to keep your business fully operating as well as supporting longer term packages to suit your business.
Fast Reliable Delivery – a fully-tracked and timed service 24 hours a day to suit your individual site requirements. Including flatbed, HIAB and crane-assisted delivery choices.
Installation – from the simplest units to the most complex multi product solutions, our engineering expertise will make sure service is delivered to the highest standard fully accredited to NICEIC, F-Gas & Gas Safe standards
We Also Serve The Following Areas