Birmingham is home to countless businesses that rely on cherry pickers regularly. Whether you are a business owner in need of a cherry picker while yours is out of action or you are looking to hire a cherry picker for more long-term use, we at Thermaright have a solution for everyone. Our dedicated team of experts is on hand to help offer a service that is specifically tailored to suit your needs.
Why You Should Hire a Cherry Picker
There are many reasons why people hire cherry pickers. Here are just a few of them:
- Enhanced Safety: As with all workplaces, safety is the number 1 priority. Our cherry pickers are fitted with all of the latest safety gear to ensure that work can be carried out efficiently and safely.
- Cost Effective: Maybe you own a business that doesn’t need a cherry picker all year round. If that’s the case, then hiring one of our cherry pickers is a great way to reduce unnecessary expenses. After all, if you only need a cherry picker for a couple of weeks each year, there’s no point in buying one.
- Adaptability: Our cherry pickers are highly adaptable and are able to work on different surfaces. Uneven floors, construction sites, and any other application that may involve difficult terrain, our cherry pickers can work under most conditions.
- Time Efficient: Depending on the task at hand, a cherry picker is usually a faster way of getting things done. Ladders are great, but they are much slower to work with as they need to be moved by hand.
What Do We Have To Offer?
From big to small, we offer a wide range of cherry pickers to make sure that we have something to fit all needs. Here are a few of our cherry-picker options:
- Articulated Narrow Electric Boom Lift
- Telescopic Diesel Boom Lift
- Trailer Mounted Boom Lift
- Boom Truck
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our cherry picker hire services in and around Birmingham call us on 0800 368 8464 and speak to one of our friendly advisors today.
Emergency Equipment Failure – we can deliver a bespoke temporary package and connect it quickly to keep your business operating, whilst your existing kit is being repaired and fully tested.
Supplementing Existing Equipment – we can add cooling and heating capacity to your existing system and help optimise production, reduce bottlenecks, N+1 provision or help maintain additional seasonal demand.
Seasonal Demand – with our ever changing climate globally it can be hard to anticipate exactly what you need at a given time. Our flexible temperature control packages are able to support your business 24/7/365
Planned Shutdowns & Outages – a pre-planned approach to delivery of suitable equipment can be managed to help mirror your needs during site maintenance.
New Projects. New Lines – a bespoke package can be delivered to fully meet the needs of your planned R&D, NPD testing and localised process requirements.
No Capital Budget – pay for a short-term hire to keep your business fully operating as well as supporting longer term packages to suit your business.
Fast Reliable Delivery – a fully-tracked and timed service 24 hours a day to suit your individual site requirements. Including flatbed, HIAB and crane-assisted delivery choices.
Installation – from the simplest units to the most complex multi product solutions, our engineering expertise will make sure service is delivered to the highest standard fully accredited to NICEIC, F-Gas & Gas Safe standards
We Also Serve The Following Areas