Scaffold Towers are now available to the individual with the versatile MiTower One-Person Quick Build Tower. It takes just one person to assemble and dismantle this strong, compact and easily transportable tower. If you need to clear some guttering, access lighting rigs, change a window display, or maintain a ventilation system then this can be done safely and easily using the MiTower. The 4m platform height gives you a working height of 6m.
The MiTower One-Person Quick Build Scaffold Tower comes self-contained in its own transport and storage pack so you can easily move it to where needed and fit it through standard doorways and into a small van. This high quality EN1004 Class 3 product is tested and approved by TUV Nord.
Tower heights are shown to platform.
- Working height of 6m, platform height of 4m
- Complies with EN 1004 Class 3 product standards
- One person assembly and dismantle
- 10 minute assembly
- Fits through standard doorways and into a small van
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Adjustable legs and castors for accurate positioning of the tower
- Wind-lock catch to prevent the platform from lifting in windy conditions
- Comes as an easy to transport and store pack
- Small footprint
- Compact, versatile and strong
- Platform Height – 4m
- Working Height – 6m
- S.W.L. – 150kg
- Tower Dimensions (LxW) – 1.17m x 0.73m
- Trolley Dimensions (LxW) – 1.32m x 0.78m
- Platform Dimensions (LxW) – 1.02 x 0.61m
- Stabiliser Footprint (LxW) – 2.8 x 2.4m
- Weight – 110kg