At Thermaright, we have an extensive range of chillers to suit all needs. When you hire from Thermaright, we send an expert to come and install the unit so you don’t have to worry about a thing. We offer a service that’s hard to beat. Not only are we experts, but we are friendly too. So, for a friendly quality chiller hire service, call us today.
What Do We Offer?
There are a lot of different options when it comes to chiller hire companies, but we offer services that many others don’t.
- 24/7 Emergency Care – While all of our chillers go through a thorough inspection before we rent them out, sometimes things can go wrong. In the unlikely event that something goes awry with one of our chillers then we have engineers on call 24 hours a day. One of our skilled technicians will come out and fix the problem quickly and at no cost to you.
- 3 Decades in The Business – When it comes to experience, we are hard to top. We have over 30 years of experience, making us one of the most well-established chiller hire companies out there.
- Up-To-Date Training – Each one of our technicians holds an up-to-date gas certificate. After all, safety is our number 1 priority.
- A Flexible Service – We always work around our customers. So, if you are ever in need of a chiller, then we will work to deliver and install it at a time that is most convenient to you. We never want to cause disruption to your business, so we always work around you.
- Top-Notch Chillers – We have some of the best chillers in the business. Each one of our chillers is modern and well-maintained ensuring that you get nothing but the best in terms of quality.
- Affordability – Unfortunately, nothing in life is free. However, we offer a top-quality service that won’t break the bank. We always keep our prices competitive to ensure that everybody gets the service they deserve for an attractive price.
Call Thermaright Today for Your Chiller Hire Needs
To find out more on how Thermaright can help you hire a chiller in Salisbury, call us today on 0800 368 8464.
Emergency Equipment Failure – we can deliver a bespoke temporary package and connect it quickly to keep your business operating, whilst your existing kit is being repaired and fully tested.
Supplementing Existing Equipment – we can add cooling and heating capacity to your existing system and help optimise production, reduce bottlenecks, N+1 provision or help maintain additional seasonal demand.
Seasonal Demand – with our ever changing climate globally it can be hard to anticipate exactly what you need at a given time. Our flexible temperature control packages are able to support your business 24/7/365
Planned Shutdowns & Outages – a pre-planned approach to delivery of suitable equipment can be managed to help mirror your needs during site maintenance.
New Projects. New Lines – a bespoke package can be delivered to fully meet the needs of your planned R&D, NPD testing and localised process requirements.
No Capital Budget – pay for a short-term hire to keep your business fully operating as well as supporting longer term packages to suit your business.
Fast Reliable Delivery – a fully-tracked and timed service 24 hours a day to suit your individual site requirements. Including flatbed, HIAB and crane-assisted delivery choices.
Installation – from the simplest units to the most complex multi product solutions, our engineering expertise will make sure service is delivered to the highest standard fully accredited to NICEIC, F-Gas & Gas Safe standards